Wednesday, June 28, 2006

RIP, beautiful things.

I've loved you all.

In an effort to prepare myself for living abroad, Sean and I plan to rid ourselves of all things extranous or not containable in a hiking backpack. To make matters extra unbearable for my consume-and-horde self, the fam moves to a small California home on July 17th, leaving me with no homebase to store my loads of beautiful posessions.

Sean thinks it's liberating. I do too. Yeah, like liberating myself from my fingernails.




I always encourage writing through one's feelings; ergo, to cope, I've written a healing poem of the Bigley/Farris apartment sweep.

Our fondue pot cannot stay.
My orange couch must go away.
Kilmt, a bookshelf, Mac, TV,
popcorn popper, gone they be.
Right now I am in crier-land
But soon I'll be in...
!!!!!!!

No comments: