Saturday, June 02, 2007

Photo journal...with words included.

LISTENING TO SEAN!: Once, in Girona, Sean said, "Let's walk over there" and we stumbled onto an ancient Roman wall where we danced around and posed and made another couple take a picture of us. So now when he says, "Let's walk over there" I listen...except when I really want to go somewhere else in which case he can eat it.

Today, we walked over there to Dublin Castle and we didn't dance around because we are older and more mature now, but we did sit, pose and take a cute picture of our feet. Here is photographic evidence.











SWAN BABIES AND KICKING HAPPY PEOPLE!: We rode the bus back to UCD and I took Sean to see the swan babies at the lake. On Thursday, I called Sean to ask if he wanted to lay on the grass with me and ogle the 6 ugly ducklings but he was too busy making money. Couples smooched all around the lake that day and, after calling Sean, I was annoyed to walk around them, wanting (a little) to kick them all like mushrooms or small dogs. However, if I was on the warm grass with Sean and someone sighed at me while I was smattering affection all over his face I would have told her to stop being a frigid wench...with my mind, because I don't like to ruin things with confrontation. Hypocritical frustration is as obvious a part of me as my freckles; I can admit it. I hate loud girls but when I'm laughing LOUDLY I think, "Oh, everyone on this street must love my joy!" Some days in NYC I would wear heels and stroll on the streets, gazing at skyscrapers, smiling at hotdog men, but when other women wore heels and strolled on days I wore flats, I blew past them, haughty and fast in my practical kicks, shaking my head at the idiots. What I take from this introspection: I'm less annoying at doing annoying things than others.





PRINCES AND PUNCHING!: Last stop-the never peopled flower garden. I love this place. It's surrounded by a secret gardeny stone wall and no one is ever there and it smells like someone glued rose petals under your nose because there are so many of these.


Sometimes when I come here I think of Drew Barrymore in Ever After and how much I loved the prince and then I punch Sean to get some fervor out of my system.











Seriously, going to a crappy place with Sean is more fun than going to an awesome place without him so imagine my luck that I get to go awesome places with him all the time.

P.S. Doesn't Sean's hair make him look like a Republican?

No comments: