Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Letters to be written:

Ray Lamontagne-thank you; are you okay?

Guster- thank you; Brian, why do you play the drums without sticks?

Jonathan Safran Foer- belated congrats on baby; what is your wife like?; thank you; do you need a protégé ?

Tzipi Livni- have strength and heart; I think often of what's going on; have more strength and more heart.

Rite Aid- you've been horrible. Absolutely horrible! Please hold a customer service training seminar ASAP.

James Joyce- I know you're dead but I have so many things to ask you and yes I said yes I will yes.

John Krasinski- good job; do you have to be funny and charming to play funny and charming?; I adore Jim/(you?).

Andrea Lafferty and Rev. Louis P. Sheldon-- you are terrifying; stop now; you're hurting people; how can you?; please call so we can really talk this out for hours.

Fergie's pub- Pete's wings are delicious; Mo is an excellent waitress; thank you for: always pouring our beer in glasses with the name of our beer on them/ bringing bluegrass to me so often.

Philadelphia Trolly Tours- good job.

No comments: